Larry’s desire to succeed led him to a 22-year career as a Music Entertainment Industry executive for the world’s largest music and publishing company, professional radio on-air personality, guest speaker at several major colleges and universities, complete four academic degrees in music and business, join several honorary academic societies, and most recently write his first book, Demystifying Success: Success Tools and Secrets They Don’t Teach You In High School, a book designed to give young adults (ages 16 to 25) the needed educational concepts and tools to be successful in all areas of their lives. Larry has written the book that he wished someone had written for him back when he was in high school and college that would have helped him become one of the fortunate 3% of the population that had been exposed to the secrets of solid financial habits and concrete personal goals and plans at a young age.
As a dynamic speaker who understands what it takes to reach this particular audience, Larry generously shares several of his personal life lessons and principles that he has painstakingly learned through his own personal successes and failures in his career, relationships and in business to inspire today’s young adults to achieve the success they desire and enable them to pursue all of their life goals and dreams from an early age and beyond.
- A 22-year career as a record executive for the world’s largest music and publishing company
- Completion of four academic degrees in music and business (which includes a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership and an MBA)
- Invitations to join several honorary academic societies: Omicron Delta Kappa (National Leadership Honor Society), Golden Key Honor Society, Alpha Lambda Delta and Phi Eta Sigma
- Treasurer/Chief Financial Officer of the University of Maryland Board of Visitor Directors and also the Los Angeles Leggers Running Club
- Speaking engagements at several colleges, universities and corporations such as Indiana University, University of Maryland, Berklee School of Music, Marriott International, and others
- Graduate of the Online Trading Academy; certified in stock pro trading and investing, options, Forex and e-mini futures
- Finisher of 3 marathons and 9 half-marathons
- “Meets and Greets” with such leaders as Warren Buffett, President Ronald Reagan and Magic Johnson, to name a few
- Professional DJ on two FM radio stations
- An attendee at numerous Grammy award ceremonies, and one Oscars
- And, most importantly, a fantastic relationship with family, colleagues and friends, and an overall balance of wellness, happiness and success.
All in all, I have gotten to live the life I have always wanted!